Car Drift Racing GAME UI UX HUD

Hey, My name is Muhammad Usman (TheUsmanKai).Welcome to my Game Designer Blog. I was working on Car Racing and Drifting Game UI(User Interface) and HUD(Head Up Display).

As thinking process, Race Tracks, Roads, Tires, Billboards and Sports cars designs was in my mind.

"Car Drift Racing Game Menu UI - By TheUsmanKai"
PS: Background Image does not belong to me. I just used for show case my HUD work

"Car Drift Racing Game Level Selection UI - By TheUsmanKai"

"Car Drift Racing Game HUD - By TheUsmanKai"


Thanks for Watching.

Hope you will like my work. I still need lot to learn but if possible then do give your feedback. :)

Muhammad Usman

Just a Crazy Entrepreneur, Who follow his Crazy Dreams. Love to Create, Teach and Design.

No comments:

Post a Comment